What are YOUR Tano staples?

My ever so loved Analisa, of course. This version of charcoal is by far my favorite Tano color as it has worn so well over time and still looks fabulous! I still receive so many compliments on this bag and I have used her almost non stop over the last couple years.

No surprise here.... minilisa, up close and personal, dangerous indeed

Minilisa - the most perfect, casual, slouchy, go-with-everything bag

Up Close and Personal and Dangerous Indeed - the most amazing work bags/school bags; they hold anything and everything, are comfortable to wear and are still chic enough to drag out if you need to go shopping while you're lugging a bunch of stuff around. They travel well, they wear well, I LOVE THEM!

As for colors - tano black is AMAZING, I adore the purples that tano does, pink lemonade is my most favorite tano pink ever, I love their metallics and their blues are divine! I love teal/jade and wish I loved more of their greens because it is also beautiful!

Love this thread idea!! My tano staple is my Truffle Minilisa. I use it more than any other bag - it's the perfect size and style. You definitely can't go wrong with any colors in this though I think Tano does Purples and Browns exceptionally well.