What are your opinions on these comfy shoes?

Sabinalynn

Bag obsessed
O.G.
Dec 17, 2007
I just bought the Born sandals becasue I'm 6 months pregnant and I need support and comfort. This is my #1 priority right now. After shopping for the perfect comfort shoes, I found these. I normally wear Tory Burch, Jimmy Choo, etc. What are your opinions on these shoes? Are they totally fugly? They are SOO comfy..
Thanks!!:biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC06142.JPG
    DSC06142.JPG
    184 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC06144.JPG
    DSC06144.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 57
  • DSC06143.JPG
    DSC06143.JPG
    157.2 KB · Views: 60
They have potential, but I don't know why manufacturers of comfy shoes always have to ruin the style with the thick topstitching.

I'd say keep since they're for a specific time period in your life where you'll probably get good use out of them. Have you checked out Cole Haan? If I was needing comfy sandals, I might go for something like this...

ETA: I just looked at the close-up pics and unfortunately these have the topstitching issue too and the ugly air pocket detail on the back heel. Sigh. It is hard to find cute comfy shoes.

http://www.zappos.com/product/7542315/color/182668

Attachments

• ch.jpg
    ch.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 45
For your purpose at this stage, I think they are perfectly fine. No one expects you to wear CLs now - not unless you are Nicole Richie, and I'm sure even she doesn't wear them for long!

Your comfort and stability are more important for the next few months!

Well I just bought these Tory Burch Huxley sandals online for comfort and they look super comfy AND stylish..so maybe if they are amazingly comfy, I will return the Born ones..they are just not my style. But when you put your foot in, it's like BUTTER! ahhhhh!

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 56