What are your honest opinions on guys who carry purses?

DisneyBoy887

Jan 31, 2019
No, I don't mean holding it for their wife/gf, I mean a guy legit carrying his own woman's purse. For instance, I'm a young, college-aged guy and thinking of using this backpack style purse for school. What do you think?
71eaFzT3-BL._UY395_.jpg

Honest opinion:
if saw guy wearing that exact backpack, I'd think, "He's young & wants to make some type of statement."
Then would ignore & move on.
Such is the way of most fashion statements, sadly.

Beautiful backpack.
If you're a guy and you're going to wear/carry a handbag, then own it. What anyone thinks--good, bag, ugly--is immaterial. You do you. (Since it's a handbag and not some great philosophical/ethical issue, it's OK.) I wear men's watches, OK? And I do it because I like it. When it comes to things like attire and accessories, don't wear for people who wouldn't give you the time of day otherwise.

Beautiful backpack.
If you're a guy and you're going to wear/carry a handbag, then own it. What anyone thinks--good, bag, ugly--is immaterial. You do you. (Since it's a handbag and not some great philosophical/ethical issue, it's OK.) I wear men's watches, OK? And I do it because I like it. When it comes to things like attire and accessories, don't wear for people who wouldn't give you the time of day otherwise.
Thank you! :smile: