What are your favourite Laura Mercier Products and Why?

LOVE LOVE LOVE LM!!

First tried the Tinted Moisturizer - until recently, I haven't really worn foundation, but wanted some kind of sun protection without a thick goopy sunblock. This one goes on nicely, the color blends well, and does not make me break out.

I then started using the loose powder to 'set' and take away shine. Nice finish, doesn't cake or look drying.

So, then I needed a foundation for more "formal" events (friends wedding, evening work functions, etc.). I tried the oil-free foundation primer, and cream foundation. I've finally found a color that matches my skintone perfectly, does not look cakey or thick and heavy. It's very natural and hydrating. Stays all day, doesn't "rub off".

I haven't tried the cleansing products, or other moisturizers yet, but will likely try them when my current products run out. :tup:

I like the lip glosses, I have a few and they are pretty colors. Also, I don't wear foundation but I wear tinted moisturizer because I prefer some coverage on my skin because I do get dark spots after I break out, etc. It is very light..doesn't clog my pores and it makes your skin glow. I wear MAC MSF or strobe cream and it makes my skin glow even more :smile: I love it!!

Oil free tinted moisturizer. It's sheer and does not really cover any of your flaws, but is an excellent base for Cle de Peau concealor and loose powder.
Your face does not look heavy and your skin still comes through.

i am obsessed with the tinted moisturizer. i don't use it much anymore since my skin's improved, but it provided amazing light, natural coverage. it goes on like silk and it had spf! perfection.

i also like the lip stains that come in a pot. so sophisticated compared to gloss. i love to using it in fall and winter.

I use the foundation primer, compact foundation and loose powder. normally when i'm in a hurry i usually only the foundation itself but the the other two products are great! i just forget to use them in the morning.

I first tried the liquid foundation and HATED IT. made me look oily and caked on.

I've also started using LM eye liners and those are great too!

I started using LM after using Clinique for the past 5 or so years.

I tried the blush and pressed powder and really disliked both. I am a makeup fanatic, and try everything once. The powder was thin and had a wierd texture that felt strange on my skin. The blush was ultra glittery (like I was going to disco) and gave me a little breakout.

Oil free tinted moisturizer! I don't wear / need foundation, so this stuff is really great for those times when I want light coverage. It really evens out my skin tone and makes my complexion look nice.

I've heard of alot of people who like to use Laura Merciers Foundation primer. I was using the Smashbox Primer tester & found it to be very, very greasy & also didn't do much for my pores. Does Laura Merciers primer successfully do what smashboxs primer was supposed to? :shrugs:

Oil free tinted moisturizer: Feel nothing on your face, has spf 15

Mineral powder: LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! Looks real, not ashy etc

Primer: Again, nice and light

Secret brightening powder: stuff is awesome, you just have to try it

eyeliners: black violet, black turquoise, extreme black, copper, black navy....love all of them...black violet is my fave, but sometimes smears if weather is humid