What Are You Releasing Back Into The Wild?

I love my V totes..:sad:
I like mine too, it has everything I like: a zip, top handles, crossbody strap, feets. The dimensions are simply perfect for crossbody. But I realized with this exact bag that I don't like gold hardwear. Like at all. Too much hardwear, too much gold and I'm tired of monogram in bags. (In SLG? Yes please.) I never used it in the year and an half since I bought it, I'm sad but she has to go.

Reactions: LVlvoe_bug
Sully - Purchased in 2015 and I have worn it out less than 10 times.
Zippy Compact Wallet - I have other wallets I reach for that do not require folding of money.
Cosmetic Pouch - Haven't reached for it in over 3 years. I always use my TP15 or TP19 instead.
Soho Disco - I purchased the all black GG Marmont and am currently waiting for the Neo Vintage Supreme to be delivered.

Zippy Coin Purse in Cherry (Empreinte) - on the fence . I am waiting on a black Marmont Card Case wallet which is compact enough for smaller bags, but does not require folding of money. However, I adore the Cherry color and think I would miss it if I were to get rid of it.

Reactions: jelly-baby
I sold my Mono Favorite MM to Fashionphile. I only used it twice since I bought it, and never took the vachetta strap out of dustbag. It helped fund some VCA.
I also sold my pearl grey denim shawl I never really used. Loved looking at the color, but it didn’t complement my skin tone the best.

Reactions: Peridot_Paradise
I sold my Mono Favorite MM to Fashionphile. I only used it twice since I bought it, and never took the vachetta strap out of dustbag. It helped fund some VCA.
I also sold my pearl grey denim shawl I never really used. Loved looking at the color, but it didn’t complement my skin tone the best.
My friend recently sold her mono Favorite MM to fashionphile too and they quoted her over $1k for a used bag which I was pretty surprised

Reactions: Moxisox