What are you picking up for Fall?

chartreu

Jun 4, 2010
Im getting my Fall shoe wishlist together and I am having such a hard time deciding what I am going to spend my money on this season! I live in SoCal where it is HOT well into November. I’m also a mom of two young kids and spend a lot of time at the park and doing preschool drop off/pickup.

Im torn between sandal/summery styles (Hermes Oran, Chanel espadrilles, Prada fishermans) and replenishing my fall basics (new colors in Chanel ballerinas? Gucci Princetowns?)

What is everyone coveting for fall?!

In a word, boots - cagole, platform and lug sole. I've already purchased them or have ones from last F/W. I almost always wear boots over any other shoes during fall.

I agree with @JenJBS. You can still wear whatever you've worn over summer as it's hot in CA, but start buying for fall.

Jen,

I just bought these boots for my wife at Bloomingdales. We've been on the search for zipper, heeled ankle boots for several seasons and finally found some. If you want more info, let me know!

View attachment 5608747View attachment 5608746
Hi Jen - Just a boot update: We received both pairs of boots. She decided the block heel boots are too much like others she already has so they will be going back. We both really like them and despite them being on the high side, she says they are comfortable. The suede boots are in the 'try them around the house' stage. They may not be suitable for all day wear, but great for an evening out. Also reported to be 'very high' but comfortable.

• Love
Reactions: JenJBS
Hi Jen - Just a boot update: We received both pairs of boots. She decided the block heel boots are too much like others she already has so they will be going back. We both really like them and despite them being on the high side, she says they are comfortable. The suede boots are in the 'try them around the house' stage. They may not be suitable for all day wear, but great for an evening out. Also reported to be 'very high' but comfortable.

Thanks! I have mine ordered. Often I need wide width, but sometimes standard width fit me, so really hoping these will!

I also live in a warm climate (South Florida) and considering oran sandals as well! I’ve been more into loafers lately so I will be checking out the stock at Hermes later today since I will be in the area picking up Christian Louboutin boots that I ordered.