What are you eyeing for Nov sale?

How’s Does the leather feel like? I saw the bucket crossbody IrL and it was somewhat thin n papery...totally different from the Mademoiselle and Roseau essential. Is yours the same type of leather?

It's soft but yet structured. It's also made of calfskin like the Mademoiselle. I find it of moderate thickness compared to Mademoiselle which has thicker leather but there are some drawbacks to that too such as the weight that the Mademoiselle puts on its corners which can cause wrinkling unless it's stored flat on its back (very true for the hobo). It's not as soft as a Mademoiselle but that's what makes it more fuss free. I have scratched one of my Mademoiselles with my fingernail before and it's not a good feeling or look. I have left a permanent mark on one of my Mademoiselle flaps because the short strap rested on the bag while it was being stored flat on its back. I love my Mademoiselles but they come with worries unlike my 3Ds :biggrin:

As for the Roseau Essential, it's made of young bull hide so it's definitely thick and soft and I would say that the leather is fuss free externally but one has to be careful with the unlined inside.

It's soft but yet structured. It's also made of calfskin like the Mademoiselle. I find it of moderate thickness compared to Mademoiselle which has thicker leather but there are some drawbacks to that too such as the weight that the Mademoiselle puts on its corners which can cause wrinkling unless it's stored flat on its back (very true for the hobo). It's not as soft as a Mademoiselle but that's what makes it more fuss free. I have scratched one of my Mademoiselles with my fingernail before and it's not a good feeling or look. I have left a permanent mark on one of my Mademoiselle flaps because the short strap rested on the bag while it was being stored flat on its back. I love my Mademoiselles but they come with worries unlike my 3Ds :biggrin:

As for the Roseau Essential, it's made of young bull hide so it's definitely thick and soft and I would say that the leather is fuss free externally but one has to be careful with the unlined inside.
Oh dear... I store my Mademoiselle upright...maybe I should change that. Seems like it’s very malleable. My fav leather so far are the Roseau essential and the mademoiselle. The cavalcade comes in next. Seems like I like thick leather... I don’t own any LE foulonne n 3D yet...so let’s see...

Reactions: SmokieDragon
Singapore's LC website is updated with sale items and prices. One will need to go into each line though as there is no separate SALE category as yet. Hope this can give an idea of what is on sale. However, please note sales items and discounts might still differ for different countries.

Thanks for posting this link. It was fun looking through the sale items. Can't wait until the US sale starts.

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Yes! Are u getting anything? :biggrin:
I am not sure yet. Believe me when I say that I do not need to add any new bags to my collection. Since lockdown I have purchased 4 bags that I have not used yet because I don't go anywhere. I told my husband and my sons that when I die they are not allowed to talk about me and all my purses! :lol: With that being said, I will probably get something anyway.
Yes! Are u getting anything? :biggrin:

I am not sure yet. Believe me when I say that I do not need to add any new bags to my collection. Since lockdown I have purchased 4 bags that I have not used yet because I don't go anywhere. I told my husband and my sons that when I die they are not allowed to talk about me and all my purses! :lol: With that being said, I will probably get something anyway.
You sound just like me! :biggrin: the bag addiction is real!

Longing for a green something. Loving the green in the 3D line but wonder if I ought to get the crossbody style (which I already have one in Sapphire) or try the small bucket bag style instead (fully sold out in my country). Need to find time to visit the boutique to try the one and only piece left in black. I have a feeling the short shoulder strap won't fit over my shoulder and that the narrower base might need some tetris work in terms of organisation.

Longing for a green something. Loving the green in the 3D line but wonder if I ought to get the crossbody style (which I already have one in Sapphire) or try the small bucket bag style instead (fully sold out in my country). Need to find time to visit the boutique to try the one and only piece left in black. I have a feeling the short shoulder strap won't fit over my shoulder and that the narrower base might need some tetris work in terms of organisation.
I’ve seen the small bucket ...It was underwhelming. Somehow the leather didn’t do it for me n the navy I saw it in was so dull. Do u love your sapphire crossbody style?