What Are You Carrying? *** INSTAGRAM Thread ***

I brought my new turquoise drawstring nylon Dooney out since today is a good day to be a duck. I am loving the color and since it is nylon, it's light as a feather and I don't have to worry about the rain. In this shot we are heading to the market

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1366471395.903844.jpg

Maybe this is a dumb question, but.... how is this thread different from the other "what handbag are you carrying today? They both have pictures? This one just has instagram in it. Which I have, but don't see how it links to this?

Maybe this is a dumb question, but.... how is this thread different from the other "what handbag are you carrying today? They both have pictures? This one just has instagram in it. Which I have, but don't see how it links to this?
This thread is for pics taken on instagram so use all the filters etc and it's not brand specific. Most of the other posts are for specific brands i.e. Vuitton only Hope this helps

This thread is for pics taken on instagram so use all the filters etc and it's not brand specific. Most of the other posts are for specific brands i.e. Vuitton only Hope this helps

Ahh. I think I get it. So use your "instagram" photo album when you upload it. I follow this one and another one that is also not brand specific, so that is why I didn't understand the difference! I need to start instagramming pics of my bags! Lol. Too bad none of my friends are as obsessed as me! :sad: