What are you buying with your 25% off discount?

It seems to vary from store to store. I didn't have a coupon for this current sale, but I went in and mentioned it and they gave me the discount no problem. You could always go in and say something like "Oh darn, I forgot my coupon at home. Is there any way I can still get the discount?" :P It worked for me! :smile:
haha. sneaky sneaky!

I think out of all the ladies that bought the legacy satchel you and I are the only ones who bought the satchel in signature black. At least I have not read of anyone else purchasing one. I didn't like the leather in black as well, and it was a hard decision since they did not have the signature in stock either so that I could compare it in person -- they only had the black leather:crybaby: . So I will have to wait for the FedEx man to arrive hopefully Friday, if not Monday with --not only my black signature satchel but I also purchased the white leather satchel:yahoo: . After all, I did have to have a leather satchel -- didn't I:s ?
if you get your satchel on friday, PLEASE post pics. mine isn't set to come until monday afternoon...and by then, it'll be too late to buy something else with the 25%. and i'm assuming we both have sort of the same taste...so if you don't like it, let me know!
sucks we couldn't see it before we ordered...

if you get your satchel on friday, PLEASE post pics. mine isn't set to come until monday afternoon...and by then, it'll be too late to buy something else with the 25%. and i'm assuming we both have sort of the same taste...so if you don't like it, let me know!
sucks we couldn't see it before we ordered...

I will try to post them on Friday assuming they arrives on Friday. The SA did say 3-5 business days (Fedex) and it was ordered on Tuesday, so I'm hoping for Friday.

yeah.
i ordered tuesday as well...and it's 3-5 for me, too. but the tracking says it should be delivered monday...:sad:
maybe it'll come quicker since i'm in ga and it's coming from fl?

Joining just for the fun of it...i call it fun; my husband calls it obsessed. he graciously surrendered the master bedroom closet to meto give me my own closet in our new house because of "all those purses". I had to laugh because as i was unpacking boxes, i looked up and saw my purses and thought, hey, it's not that bad! then another box of purses came in and i, well, am still hunting for the "perfect" purse. I have passed on the virus to my daughter-in-law and my other son's girlfriend.

i have not had any luck at my boutique here in san jose.......with an SA offering the 25% event....i have tried twice asking about it while shopping and both times i was told sorry, your'e not on the list............
any other ideas or extra coupons??!!!!!:so sad

I ujsed the other coupon I had (remember I got one in the mail after I got one on ebay). I got the Carly & Resort Tote - both ordered, a wallet for DH, a sm Legacy flap satchel in black, a key chain and some charms. That is it. I am going to have to put myself on a purse ban.