What are these doo dads?

You know, it came to me this morning. These things slide up the Kelly strap to sit at the shoulder.....to make the strap more comfy! How's that sound?

Did someone already think of this?

They look as if the ends were put thru a buckle, one on each end. I'm not sure what shoulder bag could accommodate this. The Trim only has a buckle on one side and the other side is fixed. If such a bag exists, it looks like this was a custom order to jazz up a plain shoulder bag. If that's not it, then I vote that it is part of a belt!

S'mom, how would they slide up...what would hold them? Thats whats bugging me.....because as shoulder strap comfort-ehnancers, I think the shape is right. I think it is a likely guess, other than what AAB said about seeing them on a bag...but she said that was a new design, and these have older date stamps....so maybe they are some kind of shoulder doo dad missing their buckles.

I wish someone would ask claude....

They look as if the ends were put thru a buckle, one on each end. I'm not sure what shoulder bag could accommodate this. The Trim only has a buckle on one side and the other side is fixed. If such a bag exists, it looks like this was a custom order to jazz up a plain shoulder bag. If that's not it, then I vote that it is part of a belt!
You're right. It could be part of a dress or a belt... but do clothes bear the year stamp?

well i have no idea but this came to mind. (excuse the soft graphic but children could be looking)

screenshot03nl3.jpg

^^LOL, that's hilarious.

At first glance, I'd thought the bird in question was being chained up in order to be force-fed for foie gras. Oooops. Different sort of perversion.