what are the H bags that grow on you.

1. Constance and JPG Birkin

These are bags that I didn't like right off the bat -- I thought Constance was a bit "stiff" looking and the JPG Birkin too LOOOONG. But they are now bags that are definitely on my future purchase list...

What are the H bags that you didn't like first, but you have grown to like (or love?) over time?!

2. Massai!!!!!!!!! Some reason, I look funny with it...It looks great on other people. But I am definetly interested in it...

AND trim bag! I don't now which one is better one to get first...

3. aspenmartial, I definitely have my eye on the Massai too! I saw somebody post the photo of Carolyn Bessette Kennedy with it and it looked stunning. But definitely that is a bag that looks better on other people than me.

4. I agree with Aspen, i was not a fan of trim,but it is on my top5 list now!
    Just as Kelly!i got great points from everyone and now i feel like it is a MUST HAVE item.

5. Um... Himalaya? Just kidding!

6. Hmmm what is the massai?? I didn't care for the bolide with the patch on it (regular)...and now I own one 7 mos. later...go figure lol! I'm not a huge croc fan but sometimes I flutter over one....

7. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

8. Actually, you are right, I initially thought the patch on the Bolide was kind of strange looking :P But now I am a huge fan of the Bolide!

9. shoes319: Your new Bolide is such a beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart: I still go back to tFS forum to just look at your pictures!

10. The birkin brought me to Hermes...there is something about the PB that I quite like...I am looking foward to seeing the medium size bag...

I agree about the picture of CBK with the massai...gorgeous!

11. My name is Archivaldo Im from Buenos Aires ,Argentina and Im a Hermes lover and a designer of handbags of exotic skin like cocodrile thats my first message and is a little short but Im very happy of being a purse blog member
    My best whishes for all the members
    Au revoir for the land of tango

12. Hi, Archivaldo,

Welcome to the tpf!

Buenos Aires Hermes store has been a recent topic of discussion here. I understand that it has an abundance of bags! Lucky you!

With your background, I am sure you will have a unique perspective on H bags which we look forward to hearing.

13. i've been liking the constance - esp. in lizard skin.

14. Bolide. It has totally grown on me over the last few months.

15. Welcome Archivaldo!!!

I must say that the Constance has really grown on me. I just did not appreciate its beauty at first, but now, I love it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice