what are the H bags that grow on you.

tokyogirl

Keanu!
O.G.
Jan 22, 2006
Constance and JPG Birkin

These are bags that I didn't like right off the bat -- I thought Constance was a bit "stiff" looking and the JPG Birkin too LOOOONG. But they are now bags that are definitely on my future purchase list...

What are the H bags that you didn't like first, but you have grown to like (or love?) over time?!

Massai!!!!!!!!! Some reason, I look funny with it...It looks great on other people. But I am definetly interested in it...

AND trim bag! I don't now which one is better one to get first...

aspenmartial, I definitely have my eye on the Massai too! I saw somebody post the photo of Carolyn Bessette Kennedy with it and it looked stunning. But definitely that is a bag that looks better on other people than me.

Hmmm what is the massai?? I didn't care for the bolide with the patch on it (regular)...and now I own one 7 mos. later...go figure lol! I'm not a huge croc fan but sometimes I flutter over one....

Hmmm what is the massai?? I didn't care for the bolide with the patch on it (regular)...and now I own one 7 mos. later...go figure lol! I'm not a huge croc fan but sometimes I flutter over one....

Actually, you are right, I initially thought the patch on the Bolide was kind of strange looking :P But now I am a huge fan of the Bolide!

shoes319: Your new Bolide is such a beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart: I still go back to tFS forum to just look at your pictures!

The birkin brought me to Hermes...there is something about the PB that I quite like...I am looking foward to seeing the medium size bag...

I agree about the picture of CBK with the massai...gorgeous!

My name is Archivaldo Im from Buenos Aires ,Argentina and Im a Hermes lover and a designer of handbags of exotic skin like cocodrile thats my first message and is a little short but Im very happy of being a purse blog member
My best whishes for all the members
Au revoir for the land of tango

Hi, Archivaldo,

Welcome to the tpf!

Buenos Aires Hermes store has been a recent topic of discussion here. I understand that it has an abundance of bags! Lucky you!

With your background, I am sure you will have a unique perspective on H bags which we look forward to hearing.