What are the chances these are from Shirise?

Finally bags go on sale at a more affordable price and they're bought up in multiples to sell at original retail again. I guess lurking on the board pays off for some who are here just to make a buck. Totally legal, but it's just too bad for those who really wanted to buy bags for themselves but missed out for this reason.

Ugh, I wholeheartedly agree. I can understand if they bought a bag and then had second thoughts and could not return it, but I have a feeling they bought it only to resell. Unfair for those that really wanted it and could have gotten in for 50% off. :rant:

i wanted a shrug but when i called during the shirise 50% off it was sold out your right chigirl it should have gone to a pfer who wanted it for themselves and not for resale

i totally agree with you, chigirl. these should have gone to someone who was a true fan and would appreciate them... not to someone out to make a profit. it's a damn shame. :rant:

The hook totes were on sale also? I was interested in a hook tote but didn't want to pay full price due to the leather. So now, she's selling one for OVER original retail! There's a bag I'm sure she won't be sending the receipt with. :censor: She never would have known about it if chigirl hadn't posted to help the members out.

I agree. It's also pretty silly - since all of us knew about the Shirise sale, and the great prices they were offering on the bbags, especially the shrugs!