What are the chances these are from Shirise?

1. On top of that, why do sellers always say bags or colors are sold out when they are not?

2. ^ totally agree with you, chigirl... this seller only thinking about making profit...

3. Finally bags go on sale at a more affordable price and they're bought up in multiples to sell at original retail again. I guess lurking on the board pays off for some who are here just to make a buck. Totally legal, but it's just too bad for those who really wanted to buy bags for themselves but missed out for this reason.

4. Ugh, I wholeheartedly agree. I can understand if they bought a bag and then had second thoughts and could not return it, but I have a feeling they bought it only to resell. Unfair for those that really wanted it and could have gotten in for 50% off. :rant:

5. it bothers me a lot too, and yes- I wish it would've gone to a PFer that would've used/loved it.

6. so i am not crazy? thanks. i was really upset when i saw these auctions. this has done nothing to boost her reputation on this board.

7. Is the seller member of this forum?

8. i wanted a shrug but when i called during the shirise 50% off it was sold out your right chigirl it should have gone to a pfer who wanted it for themselves and not for resale

9. and she just posted another bag. not a shrug, but a hook tote bag.

10. oh this is the same seller, hgbags? there was issues about her selling fakes ive read that thread before

11. i totally agree with you, chigirl. these should have gone to someone who was a true fan and would appreciate them... not to someone out to make a profit. it's a damn shame. :rant:

12. The hook totes were on sale also? I was interested in a hook tote but didn't want to pay full price due to the leather. So now, she's selling one for OVER original retail! There's a bag I'm sure she won't be sending the receipt with. :censor: She never would have known about it if chigirl hadn't posted to help the members out.

13. I agree. It's also pretty silly - since all of us knew about the Shirise sale, and the great prices they were offering on the bbags, especially the shrugs!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice