What are some of your unpopular Chanel opinions?

I feel that it’s better to have a small curated collection than a huge one with many different bags. With such a wide variety I feel that you cannot use many of them that often (if at all) and a designer bag which doesn’t get used is just sad. I feel that 10 bags is more than enough and even that’s pushing the limit.

I don’t like caviar leather-at all. I have one card case in caviar and am so glad I didn’t get a bag in it.
I think the deauville is eh- not great
I love my reissue- esp the chain on it. And I wish they would bring back the 228.
I think their costume jewelry is a waste of money.
I’m thinking about purchasing my first bag and was wanting caviar. Will you please elaborate on your dislike for it and why? TIA

Oh boy here goes.... I HATE the m/l flap. And especially in quilting. It literally looks so dated and old lady to me. Also the size- Not functional for day- too small imo. Straps too short. Even as one longer strap when lengthened, the bag is still too short. Proportions are shrimpy to me. also hate the reissue and the Gabrielle

As others have said - I am not into Chanel costume jewellery at all! I remember seeing this necklace once - imitation pearls and bling for like 2k usd. If I’m going to spend 2k, I’d like some real pearls please!

in terms of bags - I really don’t like the reissue. Just seems like a boring bag to me. I prefer classic flap or boy.

I don't like Chanel costume jewelry because of the logos. But I HATE the "CHANEL" earrings - Whats with the "CHA" on one ear and "NEL" on another??
Ha! me too, I refer to them as “CHAAA” “NELL” ...and I think a lot of people thought they were going to be great from a resale standpoint (Why I have no idea), well not so much, there are literally 10-15 pairs listed on Fashionphile