What are some good mid-range brand clothing?

^ wow! i haven't bought benetton in like 15 years..i didn't even realize they were still around.

they're quality used to be pretty decent but then again a lot of brands are really different these days.

I agree with MBMJ and fcuk and would like to add See by Chloe.

I also like Comptoir des Cotonnier, Sandro and Maje, although these are European brands and don't know if they're available worldwide.

I like Mango too but don't consider that mid-range.

^ wow! i haven't bought benetton in like 15 years..i didn't even realize they were still around.

they're quality used to be pretty decent but then again a lot of brands are really different these days.

Yeah, I bought a dress and a shirt and its super soft and nice..I wonder how it holds up though so we'll have to see I guess.

Heres the dress - don't mind the mess/disassembled mannequin on the ground :biggrin:

n5sg8z.jpg

wvxtgo.jpg

I also like Comptoir des Cotonnier, Sandro and Maje, although these are European brands and don't know if they're available worldwide.

Nope, I've never heard of the European brands..if I ever go to Europe I might check those out :biggrin:

Also, I've seen Mango stores around but I don't remember the last time I've been in one. What are their price ranges, lower or higher?

Nope, I've never heard of the European brands..if I ever go to Europe I might check those out :biggrin:

Also, I've seen Mango stores around but I don't remember the last time I've been in one. What are their price ranges, lower or higher?

Their price range is lower, like Zara. Dresses are $70-100, tops are $20-40. And they have good sales :graucho:

I was going to say Maje! It's a French brand but I think I have seen it sold in NY.

Not compeletely sure what's midrange but:

A&F
AE
Anthropologie (not a brand but I never know what they stock)
Alice + Olivia
Bebe (when I can get past the super revealing/skin tight stuff)
BCBG
Free People
J.Crew
Lord & Taylor (again, not a brand, but they have a lot of great stuff)
Martin + Osa
MBMJ
Urban Outfitters
Zara

Club Monaco is my go-to for work outfits. They have chic graphic print skirts and dresses and pretty well made suits.

Other brands I love are Milly, Alice + Olivia, Nanette Lepore, Vince, Tibi and Rebecca Taylor.