What are "General Heartbeats"? lol

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
When my 11 year old daughter asked me this very question, I was confused and didn't know what the heck she was talking about. So she said, "You know, general heartbeats, like in the commercial with the guy and the girl." Still, I was like, huh??? I finally figured it out...seems she had watched one too many Valtrex commercials!!! LOLOL I was laughing so hard. Of course, now everytime we see those commercials, we have to tease her a little, although I have to say, I love that kind of innocence! =) (I still haven't explained what genitial herpes are yet...just that you can't die from them, which was her second question...lol!!!)

:roflmfao:

I made a similar mistake when I was little...I heard the song "Just the Two of Us" and thought it was "Just the Tuna Bus." Every once in a while when a bus would go by my parents tease me, saying, "Look, there's the tuna bus!"

:roflmfao: OMG that is so cute! You handled it well. I probably would have been stuttering and stammering all over the place!

And BTW, stacmck, I will be singing Just the Tuna Bus for the rest of the day now! Too funny.