What and how many bags you bought this year?!

It's March so it's still early 2018, I bought 3 contemporary bags. Coach Sierra, Marc Jacobs snapshot, and Furla Stacy. I really hope I don't buy anymore bags throughout the year, I want to save up to buy Chanel le boy bag. Wish me luck [emoji108]

Sold 1
Returned 1
Bought 3

----

Current bags:

Balenciaga G21 Gold City
Balenciaga G21 Silver City
Balenciaga City Rouge VIF
Balenciaga Velo Black RGH silver
Balenciaga City 2006 Chevre Black
Balenciaga Hip Black SGH
Balenciaga Town SGH

Givenchy Pandora Small Goat
Givenchy Pandora Medium Lambskin braided handle
Givenchy Pandora Medium Pepe Leather
Givenchy Peach Logo Bag (old bag, steal price)

For 2018, so far just a Furla crossbody bag that I bought at the outlets. Currently in the process of getting rid of another bag, although from the looks of it, I may just end up having to give it away. Thankfully this bag wasn't too expensive.

I made a huge purchase late last year with Chanel, so I am trying to be good and not buy any high-end bags for a long time or at least until the end of this year. :angel: Although in 2017 I only bought 4 bags (er, 5, but I sold that with minimal loss), so I think I should be ok. :biggrin:

I've purchased three bags this year:

LV - Neverfull MM in Damier Ebene
Polene - Numero Un in red
Leo & Violette - Le Violette in Navy (Grained)

I don't want to buy more than one additional bag this year, if that. I'd be more open to another near the end of the year; I'd rather just get more wear out of the bags I have. I have two spring bags that I haven't yet worn and will be breaking out shortly, so I have plenty of 'new' to enjoy.

This year one so far. I have plans for the net a porter 25% off before the sale though.... After that nothing more. This will be the least amount of bags I've ever bought in a year for a long long time.

I've purchased three bags this year:

LV - Neverfull MM in Damier Ebene
Polene - Numero Un in red
Leo & Violette - Le Violette in Navy (Grained)

I don't want to buy more than one additional bag this year, if that. I'd be more open to another near the end of the year; I'd rather just get more wear out of the bags I have. I have two spring bags that I haven't yet worn and will be breaking out shortly, so I have plenty of 'new' to enjoy.
I added a Coach Rogue 25 in Washed Red with Tea Roses because I fell in love with it. It will be added to my summer bag rotation.

I’m still considering a Saint Laurent Small Sac de Jour late this year, but i’m pretty happy with my current collection.

Celine Large Trio in Burgundy (secondhand)
Celine Tri-Fold in Kohl
Coach 1941 Rogue 25 in Purple

I have another Celine on the way -- Small Phantom Cabas in Slate. After that I am DONE for the year, unless some sales really tempt me.

It's definitely been a Celine kinda year.

Reactions: Pagan