What about Versace??

Versace has some great bags, but they seem like they'd be hard to pull off, especially with all of that ornate decoration. It's amazing that Versace and Armani come from the same country!

I have a couple of Versace pieces including eyewear, handbags and accessories - but most of all what I love best are my Versace bedsheets and tablewear. Fabulous!

Hi, I'm new here! I noticed that there wasn't a Versace forum, can anyone tell me why?
That would be because there hasn't been enough interest expressed? If the Powers That Be start seeing a lot of separate threads going on about Versace and that interest is maintained for a period of time, perhaps there could be a sub-forum for the brand.

OH - wanted to add, too, that I, for one, wasn't ignoring you - but since I have no interest in Versace, I didn't read your post the first time around. That may be WHY you didn't get many responses, because nobody's reading your post titled "Versace".

Hi, I'm new here! I noticed that there wasn't a Versace forum, can anyone tell me why?

I witnessed last year Valentino getting its own forum. Threads about Valentino were spread all over the place, and when the volume became high, mods decided to organize them into a separate forum and collected them all in the forum. It was an exciting moment. \perhaps similar will happen to Versace lovers :smile:

I have one versace elusive bag I am looking for, but nowhere to find, others not so :biggrin:

thank you for all your replies :smile: i feel better now about not being ignore lol

:smile:Sometimes, it does seem as if one is being ignored, but its usually not the case as others have explained.

Do you own any Versace bags? I am yet to see one that caught my interest but would be curious to see other's Versace pieces. A thread with pics or bags (either owned or lusted for) would definitely draw eyeballs and once more people start talking about their love for the brand, the mods will definitely consider creating a sub-forum.

That's what happened with Givenchy last year. There were threads everywhere and someone kindly recommended that we increase the pace of posts and threads. It worked! Bless whoever that was :biggrin:.

Hi Aluxe  no I do not have any Versace bags, I was never interested in them until I seen one that caught my eye. I usually just wear gucci, lv, fendi & prada! What about you?  I attached the first Versace that caught my interest, tell me what you think! I think it looks a bit plain after staring at it for awhile lol

Attachments

• image-542021781.jpg
    image-542021781.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 224
The only Versace that caught my attention has been their eyewear collection. I have several pairs of sunglasses and the eyeglasses on my face now are Versace.

I took a look at their bags after seeing your post and that blue "signature" satchel is the one that stood out to me as well! The shape is pretty classic, and it looks to be a decent size. The strap seems wide to me.

This color of blue is very high on my list of favorite colors, but I think if the bag had something more unique going for it, I might be in love enough to overlook the price tag :smile: