What about Multicolor black belt?

Alice From Italy

Proud Member
O.G.
Jun 7, 2006
Hi girls

this post is to ask your opinions about the Multicolor belt, especially in the black version. How do you wear it? What don't you like with it? Do you think it's something "too much"?

Thanks for sharing your experiences! :yes::heart:

wes, sure!!
i think that belt is really cute and the black multicolore really goes with everything!obviously i would avoid to match white and black multicolor.....i wear my bandeau with a black handbag and red or white shoes...that's just perfect IMO!:heart::queen:

I never wear my black mc belt with my match bag, that would be too much. I am definitely a jeans girl.
Do you think this looks tacky? I hope not....
LVMCBelt.jpg

Thanks for the confirmation luckylacoste. I think the mc belt adds a bit of color and FUN to a plain outfit.
I also have the thin monogram belt which I love.

Vixy said:
Thanks for the confirmation luckylacoste. I think the mc belt adds a bit of color and FUN to a plain outfit.
I also have the thin monogram belt which I love.

I think your belt looks cool! I really like it! When you say the thin one, you mean the one that closes in a classical way without the written Vuitton etc, right?

Alice From Italy said:
I think that a belt looks not too much if compared to the Multi Speedy, don't you think?
Multicolor is particular so not everyone likes it IMO :yes:

:shrugs: I don't really see belts and bags as comparable items.

Of course not everyone is going to like multicolor...but it doesn't bother me. I'm happy with all 29 of my multicolor purchases :lol: