What About a Chocolate Crash Stroke Me/SMM?

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
Hi Ladies,

I just can't seem to get the chocolate crash out of my head, and I also really love the SM/SMM style. Is there any interest in this bag or is everyone still awaiting fall bags ordered earlier in the summer? Are all the lovely BE ladies all bespoke-d out?

I just think this bag would be amazing...:graucho:

Sorry... on a ban...
This would be a winning combination...
I love the SM and will definitely try choco crash in the future... but i am doing my best to be mindful and there are other bags on my invisible wish-list...

I understand. There are many great pics of this bag, and I wasn't too sure about it at first but it really grew on me the more I saw it. Of course, there are many other beautiful choco crash bags to choose from this fall. That's what I get for thinking out loud!

I know what you mean about the bags growing on you! I didn't like the hug me to start with, but after revisiting all the styles a good few times I fell in love with it...

Oh, gosh that sounds amazing - I adore my SM in Black Crash and I'm sure it would be amazing in the Choco Crash! I have a MMS - Lg. size coming right now from BE in the Choco Crash so I'm on a bit of a BE ban (sadly) until the hobo comes out in the Spring.

I would love to have a chocolate crash or purple crash SMM if I didn't already have a Tan SMM and Petrol SMM.

I'm interested in chocolate or purple crash, but the new bags aren't quite right for me. I don't think I want a bag with a drawstring, so that rules out the WTM and TME. Although I initially liked the MMS, I'm not sure about that anymore. I love the simplicity of the Hold Me and Hug Me, but I really only use shoulder bags. A Hug Me type of shoulder bag in chocolate or purple crash would be perfect!