What a mess!

Oh if it’s like that, then the bones not healing well wouldnt be the cause of the skin creasing. It’s the reason I explained/mentioned. It might not have healed well but the titanium is securing it in place so its a not the cause of the skin crease
i had a really badly done acculift done( plus other failed surgeries) by a shadow doctor from ID hospital 10 years ago, they switched my surgery up to a young inexperienced doctor ( I’ll explain to those who are interested but won’t go into details now) my youthful face was completely sucked dry and hollow, looked 15 years ago when the swelling went down. ID hospital of course refused to admit they made a mistake and the owner of the hospital personally asked me to piss off and kicked me out. After two years depression and fear of going through another surgery. I finally resort to another clinic to fix the issue with the help of a friend, I did the fat grafting surgery twice to restore my facial fat but only was about to get 70% back of what I use to have since I am too thin to have a third operation. I then continue to live my life thinking that ‘I got away with it’ and be thankful with what I was about to fix despite other surgery failures that ID hospital put me through ( not important here).

Anyway after 9 years I notice my face suddenly start sagging at a very extreme speed and heavily, and no, it’s not due to natural aging.

I have obviously done lots of comparison with my photos 1-1.5 year ago VS recent photos. 1-1.5 years ago face was still plump and uplifted, no nasbilo folds or jowls.

It is worth noting that my whole family including my parents and my older sister are blessed with no sagging or folds ( of course they age too but very very slowly). I also used to look extremely youthful for my age before the sudden face sag.

I took some before and after photos to see a well known plastic surgeon in my country and one commented that this is definitely not natural aging, more like a sudden case of pre-mature aging. It could be the cause of something heavy dragging my entire face down, causing muscles and tissues and he doesn’t know why but he strongly suspected that it had something to do with my fat transfer.

An experienced translator who works in this industry pointed out to me it could be a case of injected fat being transferred to superficially verses into the deeper fat later which is where is it supposed to be, it is a common mistake. It was not discovered earlier for the past 9 years because I was still relatively young but the fact is my SMAS layer cannot take the weight cannot more and somehow, something ( it could be ligaments, it could be the SMAS layer itself) snapped and became loose.

My entire face really kind of looks as if it’s melting and it’s pretty horrid for someone so young to bare something like that when I have a whole life ahead of me. I am suicidal and on antidepressants atm.

I already tried Ulthera but it only ( temporarily ) fixed 60% of the issue for me, I looked into micro thread lifting but most reviews are not positive because of the longevity, lots of internal micro scarring and unsuitable for those who might need a facelift.

Would appreciate anyone either either similar experience or had a SMAS facelift give me some guidance.

Reactions: Looking Purdy
Oh if it’s like that, then the bones not healing well wouldnt be the cause of the skin creasing. It’s the reason I explained/mentioned. It might not have healed well but the titanium is securing it in place so its a not the cause of the skin crease
i had a really badly done acculift done( plus other failed surgeries) by a shadow doctor from ID hospital 10 years ago, they switched my surgery up to a young inexperienced doctor ( I’ll explain to those who are interested but won’t go into details now) my youthful face was completely sucked dry and hollow, looked 15 years ago when the swelling went down. ID hospital of course refused to admit they made a mistake and the owner of the hospital personally asked me to piss off and kicked me out. After two years depression and fear of going through another surgery. I finally resort to another clinic to fix the issue with the help of a friend, I did the fat grafting surgery twice to restore my facial fat but only was about to get 70% back of what I use to have since I am too thin to have a third operation. I then continue to live my life thinking that ‘I got away with it’ and be thankful with what I was about to fix despite other surgery failures that ID hospital put me through ( not important here).

Anyway after 9 years I notice my face suddenly start sagging at a very extreme speed and heavily, and no, it’s not due to natural aging.

I have obviously done lots of comparison with my photos 1-1.5 year ago VS recent photos. 1-1.5 years ago face was still plump and uplifted, no nasbilo folds or jowls.

It is worth noting that my whole family including my parents and my older sister are blessed with no sagging or folds ( of course they age too but very very slowly). I also used to look extremely youthful for my age before the sudden face sag.

I took some before and after photos to see a well known plastic surgeon in my country and one commented that this is definitely not natural aging, more like a sudden case of pre-mature aging. It could be the cause of something heavy dragging my entire face down, causing muscles and tissues and he doesn’t know why but he strongly suspected that it had something to do with my fat transfer.

An experienced translator who works in this industry pointed out to me it could be a case of injected fat being transferred to superficially verses into the deeper fat later which is where is it supposed to be, it is a common mistake. It was not discovered earlier for the past 9 years because I was still relatively young but the fact is my SMAS layer cannot take the weight cannot more and somehow, something ( it could be ligaments, it could be the SMAS layer itself) snapped and became loose.

My entire face really kind of looks as if it’s melting and it’s pretty horrid for someone so young to bare something like that when I have a whole life ahead of me. I am suicidal and on antidepressants atm.

I already tried Ulthera but it only ( temporarily ) fixed 60% of the issue for me, I looked into micro thread lifting but most reviews are not positive because of the longevity, lots of internal micro scarring and unsuitable for those who might need a facelift.

Would appreciate anyone either either similar experience or had a SMAS facelift give me some guidance.