WESTMINSTER Opinions Please!!! I need your help!!!

crumpy

Aug 2, 2010
Okay, here I am again thinking about my next purchase. It seems that as soon as I check an item off my list, I am already thinking about my next one. This LV fever doesn't look like it's about to end soon.

I am thinking about getting the Westminster GM. What are your thoughts on this bag? Like or dislike? For those who own it or used to own it, are the straps comfy? Do they fall off your shoulder? It the bag too stiff and structured like really rigid? Help please!!! TIA!

Love the Westminster, as I always like the big bag for my daily bag. I am using Chelsea right now. The Damier Ebene Canvas it's suit for wet/rainy season, as you don't have to worries about the water goes to the bag.

I have the Westminster GM and love it!
It's not too structured at all, the lower half is soft, the straps don't bother me, they stay on. It's a very practical multi-purpose bag and quite classic looking.

I tried it on in the store because it so beautiful to look at - but it did not look good on me. I found it too stiff and wide and the whole bag pushed to the back of my shoulder.

I currently own a Westminster GM, and I totally love it. It's just gorgeous and extremely practical. It's not stiff at all, just a little bit of structure; so far, I don't have any problem with the straps. It's a great bag, and you couldn't go wrong w/ it.