Went to pick up my RH Sahara Work today but came home with.......

Actually, I don't think it looks too big on you at all either, but instead looks proportionate to your frame. Now what I do have to say is holy moly can that bag be any pinker :P It's a really outstanding shade, very girly and flirty and fun, if you need a fun bag keep it! I personally love the Sahara Work myself, and I agree that it's useful getting peoples' opinions, but you have to love it yourself ultimately!

I actually like the softer shape of this bag with the pink. It's more girlie but still modern. And I think it works with your frame well.

I'm inclined you keep it.

Let us know what you decide.

AHHH gorgeous bag! That bg really astounded me because I did not expect to like it and I seem to keep coming back for more. That said, I'm not a fan of the brief style. I do think it is not too big on you, but something about it doesn't look as good to me as a work or pt might..

Everyone, you've all been so helpful. Just wanted to say these pictures are a LOT more bright then the bag is in real life. The silver hw does soften the color a lot. It's a lighter pink in person. BUT, after looking at these pictures, I also agree the bag is a little big for me. I think I'd be happier with the work but I would have to get it with rh and all of the rh bubblegum bags were very coral pink and not this lighter pink. I'm going to try and pick up the bag today and I will post photos. Then we can all decide. Thanks again for all the honest comments, I do appreciate it. My husband is color blind as well as bag blind and is not much help.:sad:

BUT, after looking at these pictures, I also agree the bag is a little big for me. I think I'd be happier with the work but I would have to get it with rh and all of the rh bubblegum bags were very coral pink and not this lighter pink. I'm going to try and pick up the bag today and I will post photos. Then we can all decide. Thanks again for all the honest comments, I do appreciate it. My husband is color blind as well as bag blind and is not much help.:sad:

Really? I think the work would look bigger since it's not as tailored/structured as the brief is? I'm gonna vote for the brief (cuz i love it, and it looks awesome on you!)..very young hip mom! :tup:

I'll wait for the other photos to post, but I must say that I really love how this style and color combo looks on you. I'm a fan of oversized bags, and for you, this bag works. I don't have a brief, but after taking a look at yours I want one!

I LOVE the BG!!!!!! I just got in with RH in the day style(swoons!)!My very first RH bbag, all others are GH. I personally like BG in the bags with rh. I got the money wallet with GGH for a girly fun pop of color. Didn't feel I could pull if off in a whole bag. I feel that the brief looks great on you, but you have to love it. I kind of think the work will be as big from what I remember seeing of it last year in Chicago, though I do think it will slouch more after wearing. You and I both have the same life style SAHM, have you ever tried the Day. It's the only style I have and I adore it!!!! Casual, slouches, big enough with out being too big. They have them at NM!!!! Can't wait to hear what you decide- good luck!!!!!!