Went Crazy and bought 2 Fendi Bags this week! Should I keep them?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. SO my birthday is on September 30 and in anticipation, I went bag crazy. I bought 2 Fendi bags. One is the Zucca Chef Bag with the pink trim and the other is a black traveler bag!

Do you guys have any of these bags? How do you like them? Are they practical? I had a Fendi Baguette and that was just too small for me. So I hope these will be better. Should I keep these?

chef.JPG Traveler.JPG
  2. I LOVE the Zucca Chef Bag! :love: Keep it!

3. ^ i agree, it's very cute!

4. They both look great but I really like the look of the black bag better.

5. I like them both but if you want something more practical I would go with the black bag.

6. I always loved the chef bag!

7. I have the zucca chef bag and I love it--is great if you want to go from day to evening.

8. I have the Zucca chef bag with pink trim and it is one of my favorite bags ever. It was my first soft structured bag, I think I bought it this past January. It holds so much, it goes with everything and it looks great. My leather trim is still perfect, it wears well. Not a mark on it. I am very happy with this bag. I really wanted the pink trim because pink is my favorite color. I used to only buy LV bags but I added this to my collection and feel it gets a lot of use.

9. I think you should totally keep them... they are both very cute :yes: And they are also very elegant. Great choices. Congratulations! :flowers:

10. Wow, I just love the Zucca Chef Bag!! It's gorgeous!! The other one is also nice-very classy. :yes:

11. i prefer the 2nd One :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice