Went browsing today

Serendipity

Nov 28, 2005
Wonder how we can ever decide on 1 purse. I fell in love with the Tod's Carey Sacca Media and the Balenciaga box bag, along with a few others. I think designers just love to give give us so many choices that we always feel we need just one more! I think I will pick up the Balenciaga in a few months you are all right that leather is wonderful!

I always say I'm going on a "browsing spree" when I'm window shopping! I swear..just when I think I've made up my mind, another bag pulls at my heartstrings and then I'm torn all over again! I don't think this madness will ever end but then again, as long as we keep visiting this forum, our addiction will never go away!:P

I will print off pictures of the bags that i like and then take them to bed with me and look and compare side by side and then slowly eleminate. I have a nice little stack of the purses tha I really loe and wish i could get, then decide which one I would get the most use of next.

too many purses, not enough money!

Inky Paws said:
I will print off pictures of the bags that i like and then take them to bed with me and look and compare side by side and then slowly eleminate. I have a nice little stack of the purses tha I really loe and wish i could get, then decide which one I would get the most use of next.

too many purses, not enough money!

That's not a bad idea!