Went browsing today

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Wonder how we can ever decide on 1 purse. I fell in love with the Tod's Carey Sacca Media and the Balenciaga box bag, along with a few others. I think designers just love to give give us so many choices that we always feel we need just one more! I think I will pick up the Balenciaga in a few months you are all right that leather is wonderful!

2. I always say I'm going on a "browsing spree" when I'm window shopping! I swear..just when I think I've made up my mind, another bag pulls at my heartstrings and then I'm torn all over again! I don't think this madness will ever end but then again, as long as we keep visiting this forum, our addiction will never go away!:p

3. I will print off pictures of the bags that i like and then take them to bed with me and look and compare side by side and then slowly eleminate. I have a nice little stack of the purses tha I really loe and wish i could get, then decide which one I would get the most use of next.

too many purses, not enough money!

4. That's not a bad idea!

5. It makes me feel so good to know I am not alone:love: Sometimes I think I need therapy!

6. Yeah, shopping therapy!!!:biggrin:

7. ain't that the truth!!!