Welp, I just fell in love....

Found this simply gorgeous, things dreams are made of gator and barenia croc...I'm debating on selling a kidney or half my liver....View attachment 3757444
Definitely one-of-a-kind, a truly beautiful piece. I hate overextending myself for a bag but that one might make me think twice! Keep us posted on whether or not you feel like one kidney in enough for you ;)

Definitely one-of-a-kind, a truly beautiful piece. I hate overextending myself for a bag but that one might make me think twice! Keep us posted on whether or not you feel like one kidney in enough for you ;)

Lol! I'm keeping my kidneys, and all other organs intact, as well as my checking account. It's breathtaking but, I can drool on the iPad screen and enjoy from afar!

Love the bag-congratulations! I was just offered a B30 togo with PHW in Bleu Nuit with Orange Poppy inside- is this a verso or a special order that someone decided against? Not sure what to do as I really want etain or gold.. Help

Love the bag-congratulations! I was just offered a B30 togo with PHW in Bleu Nuit with Orange Poppy inside- is this a verso or a special order that someone decided against? Not sure what to do as I really want etain or gold.. Help

The bleu nut/poppy is a verso edition bag. The simplest and best advice is this: if it doesn’t move you, then hold out and get what you want. Good luck!