Wellington red or back?

Red or black marc Jacobs Wellington

• Red

• Black

Results are only viewable after voting.

fayewolf

O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
I've been looking for a work bag where it is more structured, and really like the Wellington. I know it has a face, or rabbit teeth, or whatever ridiculous things people calls it, but I like this bag a lot!

My wardrobe is very basic for work. Black suit or grey suit.

I'm in love with the red, so it's my first choice. Thoughts??

944ef9c9a4d780fcd7f2ba664f592f9e_zpsaeb31416.jpg

ScreenShot2013-01-30at94049AM_zpscd31f8e7.png

I prefer the black.
Even though you wear black and gray suits, what colors of shirts do you wear with them? Will the red go with the shirts too?

This will always be one of my favorite bags. It is perfection. So lightweight. I do prefer the original version that has the solid strap. The newer ones have the strap that is adjustible, and it slips. Every time you pick it up you have to pull it to be flat again.

I prefer the black.
Even though you wear black and gray suits, what colors of shirts do you wear with them? Will the red go with the shirts too?

This will always be one of my favorite bags. It is perfection. So lightweight. I do prefer the original version that has the solid strap. The newer ones have the strap that is adjustible, and it slips. Every time you pick it up you have to pull it to be flat again.
Shirt is usually plain as well...

I noticed that bout that strap, any workaround???

Ooooh, I prefer the red because I have a lot of red accessories (shoes and belts, wear them with black work dresses) and I like a pop of color, but the black is probably a little classier. Seems like either one would be fantastic.