wellies/rain boots pic thread

I love my pucci wellies!

(Old picture from 2006 or something... excuse my flaunting of the in-n-out bag and semi-sloppy outfit. Friends decided that we should speed over to in-n-out for lunch)

picture1rb5.png

i love hunter rainboots but they're way too tall on me!! they basically come up to my knees...i'm only 5'2" so i look like a kid trying on her mom's shoes.

They are for me as well, but I bought a pair of "young hunter" in black:shame: (they run up to European size 38) and they are not that tall. They had some "reflective safety patches" but I didn't mind.

Does anybody know if the Gucci rain boots with logo pattern runs small or big?
TIA:heart:

I bought a pair of riding boot style ones in a 9 (i'm an 8.5) and they were way too small! If you don't have really skinny calf muscles you won't be able to get them on. So, they run small, really small :smile:

I also just tried on the new style (on the Gucci website now) and they also run small.

I bought a pair of riding boot style ones in a 9 (i'm an 8.5) and they were way too small! If you don't have really skinny calf muscles you won't be able to get them on. So, they run small, really small :smile:

I also just tried on the new style (on the Gucci website now) and they also run small.
I am an 8.5 in regular shoes do you think the Burberry boots run small over the calves as well ? What size should I order ? Thanks !

I have these new Gucci rain boots and for me they run true-to-size to a tiny bit big. I also have enough room in my calves, even with thick socks. But I think the ankle part might be tight for those with bigger legs.

They're very comfortable and I like that the height is just right for my short legs!

Pic from gucci.com

attachment.php

Attachments

• gucci_rainboots.jpg
    gucci_rainboots.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 8,773
I have these new Gucci rain boots and for me they run true-to-size to a tiny bit big. I also have enough room in my calves, even with thick socks. But I think the ankle part might be tight for those with bigger legs.

They're very comfortable and I like that the height is just right for my short legs!

Pic from gucci.com

attachment.php

Those are really cute, i've never tried those ones on. The ones I tried on were the logo pattern ones with the fur lining.
My legs are actually quite slender, im only 118 lbs, but my calves are a bit larger (not huge, just a bit larger) so it's not fun when the rainboots are fitted at the top. It kind of has a suction effect and my leg gets stuck, lol.

luckyblonde - I really love the Gucci rain boots I got! Another positive aspect is that the silhouette of the boots (especially from the front) still look slender!

Last edited:
The hunters are everywhere...NM, saks, nordstrom, zappos, solestruck...etc etc.

Here's my question...My *ahem* "muscular" calves can't seem to fit comfortably in the Hunter 'original' boots...I'm told the Hunter 'huntress' ones would me more roomy...THOSE I cannot seem to find anywhere. Has anyone seen? I'd love them in black...woman size 6 =)

I was inspired by my friend in London last year...

91.jpg