wellies/rain boots pic thread

Wow everyone has such nice boots, Im surprised that so many in this forum have a pair. Where I live it doesnt snow but it rains a lot, though surprisely you dont see people using wellies much, only on farms. I love to visit photo blogs such as the Sartorialist and others , and women do use them a lot around the city.

busstop_0857b.jpg

Hi! I'm new here, this is actually my first post!!! I have the green gucci wellies, haven't worn them as of yet.... they are a bit tight around the calves as another member posted but do fit (and are actually serving as inspiration to run every morning!!!) Hee hee... Great post! I was checking out options and ideas on what to wear with them! Thanks for all the ideas ladies!

I LOVE the cupcake ones! I have pink with leopard printed ones that I wear when shoveling snow and occasionally to run errands. You CANNOT wear shoes you care about outside here in winter due to the deep snow and major amounts of salt used. Uggh.

I would love the cupcake ones and always wanted some with cherries on black or black/white dots. SO cute.

I've wished for Burberry ones but they are always sold out of my size when I try to find them. I also eyed the Gucci ones but after reviews here figured they wouldnt fit my calves.

Does anyone know how the sizing runs for the Hunter Wellies?:confused1:

hi sassy i have the hunter wellies and i have to tell u they run big..so if you are in between sizes definetely size down. also they are a bit narrow around the calves so keep that in consideration if u have muscular calves...that said i love them!! especially with the welly socks they have become perfect for new england winter... and shopbop just featured some cool silver ones