well, that's it...

Jun 9, 2011
Let me preface this by saying that I used to own so many bags that I couldn't count them (all Coach, all lovely bags). But it got to be too much...and then I discovered Dior. :smile:

So this is a random announcement, but as of today, I've sold ALL OF MY HANDBAGS with the exception of a Valentino purse that I'm still trying to sell. BUT I will keep my purple Dior pouchette FOREVER....

I've learned that I love not having a closet full of bags, where I don't even remember what I own. :sad: Cleaning out my closet and selling those bags also did wonders for my bank account and my mind.

But Dior? I'm devoted. Absolutely in love. I absolutely love this designer and my pouchette, and I think everything about the company is fabulous -- the craftsmanship, the designs, the fabrics, the customer service -- everything!

OK. I'm done. Just wanted to make that small announcement. :biggrin:

Great move! Now you can get more Dior and do more reveal here on TPF :P:P:P:P:P:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Let me preface this by saying that I used to own so many bags that I couldn't count them (all Coach, all lovely bags). But it got to be too much...and then I discovered Dior. :smile:

So this is a random announcement, but as of today, I've sold ALL OF MY HANDBAGS with the exception of a Valentino purse that I'm still trying to sell. BUT I will keep my purple Dior pouchette FOREVER....

I've learned that I love not having a closet full of bags, where I don't even remember what I own. :sad: Cleaning out my closet and selling those bags also did wonders for my bank account and my mind.

But Dior? I'm devoted. Absolutely in love. I absolutely love this designer and my pouchette, and I think everything about the company is fabulous -- the craftsmanship, the designs, the fabrics, the customer service -- everything!

congrats on your big move! so proud of you! If I could ever part with the small handful of Dior bags I have, I would, but I'd rather part with the other bags in my storage box before I part with the special Diors I've collected since 2004!

You sold your new Burberry blue bag as well? Oh my! You just got it!

But it's a great choice to keep the purple Dior New Lock. It will serve you well for years and years to come. I also loved your silver Panarea. Hopefully you'll get another Panarea someday. :smile:

You sold your new Burberry blue bag as well? Oh my! You just got it!

But it's a great choice to keep the purple Dior New Lock. It will serve you well for years and years to come. I also loved your silver Panarea. Hopefully you'll get another Panarea someday. :smile:

I know what you mean, AJ (about the Burberry) -- I'm a bit frenetic when it comes to bags. And I didn't WANT to sell my (gorgeous, sigh) Silver Panarea, but I had to...but j'adore Dior, and I'm a complete convert. :biggrin: