well, goodbye savings account...it's been nice having you, BUT...

LOL.... I :heart: the title. Hello, my life.

OKay - first of all, let me remind you that you only have two arms - and there are only 365 days in the year - subtract holidays/loafing days - and you're down to about 250 "good handbag days" in a year. Divide by number of bags you currently have...and whoops, hold on - I think I just confused myself....

LOL... look at it this way. Out of the things you are looking at - what are you going to "use" them for... Do you have a bag that serves a similiar purpose or looks similiar? Also, if someone made you choice between keeping one of these new bags or "insert your fav bag from your collection here", which one would you keep. Go down the line, and do that for each bag on your list...

Hopefully that will help you see what you really love...

hahaa, too true. (the advice too!!! :yes: )

Yep, gotta love ya! Too much like me! And you started much earlier than I do! You are so in trouble!

What'd you get with your PCE? Sorry, I forget easily! Did you use up all your credit that you had? That'll make a difference too if you still have credit to use up. I hate it though when there are lots of bags that I want but I can't justify getting them all!

Yep, gotta love ya! Too much like me! And you started much earlier than I do! You are so in trouble!

What'd you get with your PCE? Sorry, I forget easily! Did you use up all your credit that you had? That'll make a difference too if you still have credit to use up. I hate it though when there are lots of bags that I want but I can't justify getting them all!
actually, i refrained during pce. got my chambray carly and bought something that was $328 that i'm exchaning for the scarf print ergo. and i bought that pink sig mini skinny.

i've got about another $120 in store credit, PLUS $425 from the bag they couldn't repair (it's that letter they send out).

why you rolling your eyes at me? :P

:graucho: Let us know what you decide...

I like the turquoise ergo stuff, and if I didn't have so many stinkin blue bags - I would get one... Also, I like the watercolor bag, it seems light and breezy for summer... NOW, if someone made you choose between these and your favorite bag from your collection... :roflmfao:

:graucho: Let us know what you decide...

I like the turquoise ergo stuff, and if I didn't have so many stinkin blue bags - I would get one... Also, I like the watercolor bag, it seems light and breezy for summer... NOW, if someone made you choose between these and your favorite bag from your collection... :roflmfao:
i'd have to choose between my mia and these? :cry:

but they're so DIFFERENT. totally different purposes, therefore i can continue to justify them.

i'd have to choose between my mia and these? :cry:

but they're so DIFFERENT. totally different purposes, therefore i can continue to justify them.

LOL... I'm not saying you have to literally get rid of her... but just to help you consider what you actually would LOVE to have, not just an addition...;)

So - if the magenta Mia is your favorite, the the ergo in turquoise is definately a different color, the watercolor tote is more casual & breezy for summer... :smile: