well, goodbye savings account...it's been nice having you, BUT...

LOL.... I :heart: the title. Hello, my life.

OKay - first of all, let me remind you that you only have two arms - and there are only 365 days in the year - subtract holidays/loafing days - and you're down to about 250 "good handbag days" in a year. Divide by number of bags you currently have...and whoops, hold on - I think I just confused myself....

LOL... look at it this way. Out of the things you are looking at - what are you going to "use" them for... Do you have a bag that serves a similiar purpose or looks similiar? Also, if someone made you choice between keeping one of these new bags or "insert your fav bag from your collection here", which one would you keep. Go down the line, and do that for each bag on your list...

Hopefully that will help you see what you really love...
aw, crap. aren't you just the voice of reason?!

the problem is that i get BORED with my bags too easily. and i'm all about changing it up. and instant gratification.

Yeah, I agree. The slim tote at nearly $600 is pretty pricey! But the watercolor bag with the mini skinny would be soooo cute! And less than $250 for both pieces! Wait a few days before you decide because you'll probably change your mind again! haha! (yes, you are as indecisive as me, remember?)
ooooh. i can get MORE if i don't get the oxford. and we all know how great that is. :graucho:

aw, crap. aren't you just the voice of reason?!

the problem is that i get BORED with my bags too easily. and i'm all about changing it up. and instant gratification.

LOL... I am all about the instant gratification too - trust me. Sometimes things are just too similiar to have different bags that could serve the same purpose.. ;) I'm trying to help though, I don't want you to get like me - because I can't talk myself out of ANYTHING...:true:

I have the oxford tote coming being delivered this week; I will take pics of it on; maybe that would help your decision.

I do think the Ergo tote in Turquoise is an aweseome choice (sorry, can't talk you out of that one!).

I have the oxford tote coming being delivered this week; I will take pics of it on; maybe that would help your decision.

I do think the Ergo tote in Turquoise is an aweseome choice (sorry, can't talk you out of that one!).
hehe. would it be overkill to have my large chambray carly, ergo scarf print hobo AND turquoise tote?!

omg how are we supposed to TALK YOU OUT OF ALL THAT HOT STUFF!? okay i'll try...

first of all, that agenda is SO DELICIOUS, but you can get something kinda like that for less and you know it. besides, agendas don't last like bags. you write inthem, they get full, and you're done. no no no (but it IS SO PRETTY)

next... (i have 2 windows open for you here, going piece by piece LOL)

Coach Ergo scarf print hobo: SO PRECIOUS you KNOW IT IS. and it's SO this season, but would you carry it around fall/winter? would it get dirty? does it match what you wear? could you get something nicer for the same price or cheaper? are you just buying it because it's delicious (you know it is) and not because you TRUELY WANT IT? hmm. think on that one. it's hot, but maybe settle for an ergo print scarf you can tie onto a bag you ALREADY HAVE? or tie it onto the turquoise tote because i'm NOT TELLING YOU not to buy that. i want it to bad LOL...

that oxford slim tote is kinda tacky if you ask me... i mean i LOVE IT, but i would only carry it to the beach or to a party, or maybe use it as a summer diaper bag... it's just kinda... i dunno, it's not timeless in my eyeballs, i know i'm totally steppin on ppls toes, i DO like the bag, just not NOT NOT NOT NOT ENOUGH to buy it for like 600 dollars... no ma'am! you could get SO MUCH STUFF for 600 bucks. get the wallet, it's hot.

get the mini skinny, no duh, its hot you need it LOL... or do you?

super study everything you're considering buying and widdle it down to the stuff you'd not use. when you eliminate something, you can reward yourself by choosing something smaller maybe? so you don't feel as disappointed about not getting everything you want oh so badly! and that grasshopper thing aint cute ladies.