Welcome to Chanel Clubhouse README

Can we start a thread for Dianas? There's been some discussion in the Vintage Chanel thread but they are becoming super popular right now so I feel like they deserve their own thread now :biggrin: Please and thank you!

@Swanky Can we please have a Costume Jewelry clubhouse thread for earrings, necklaces, bracelets, etc? :biggrin: I'm very surprised there isn't one already. Chanel is so well known for their costume jewelry.

I second this! PLEASE can we have a COSTUME JEWELRY clubhouse. For many, myself included, it is/was how we made our first Chanel purchases. Not too mention the very strong point made above.

It's quite tedious and overwhelming scouring the endless purse pics in search of costume jewelry inspiration :biggrin:

Reactions: YEANETT
We can have a "club" for any item! But we need to remember the purpose of the clubs, they're to share our love for said items, modeling pics, etc. . . they aren't shopping threads. So if we want to discuss stock, intel, etc. . . that belong in the Shopping Forum.

KWIM?

Hi hi hope you don't mind me asking but how do we differentiate between the "Chanel Club" subforum vs the "Chanel Reference Library" subforum?

Thank you ❤️

Reactions: Swanky
Hi!
Of course! In Chanel and in most designer forums, the Club threads are chat and discussion threads for each item and our Library are photo only threads :smile:

Hi hi hope you don't mind me asking but how do we differentiate between the "Chanel Club" subforum vs the "Chanel Reference Library" subforum?

Thank you ❤

Reactions: calisnoopy
Hello clubhouse ! Chanel lover here .. I came across this beauty which is very vintage apparently .. and I can’t find any I do on it at all really . Does anyone here know anything !? Maybe be from Japan or Korea ?
‍♀️
Thanks everyone :smile:
Lana

Oops here’s the photo

Attachments

• 96B0902C-9A79-4E40-B8F4-AF80EBD29D16.jpeg
    96B0902C-9A79-4E40-B8F4-AF80EBD29D16.jpeg
    121.8 KB · Views: 4
  • E2392F7F-486C-47D2-86E3-B2605C392C2B.jpeg
    E2392F7F-486C-47D2-86E3-B2605C392C2B.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 4E710BF9-F4F7-4CD2-B84E-D34387164245.jpeg
    4E710BF9-F4F7-4CD2-B84E-D34387164245.jpeg
    85.4 KB · Views: 4
Have you seen this?

@Swanky Can we please add a pink bag club?! :love: I’d love to see all the variations of Chanel pink in one thread! I’m sure I’m not alone!