Weekender/ Monogram Pulp

I saw the GM in yellow....I had originally thought I wanted it in the PM size...in all honesty, it felt (to me) like a giant plastic-coated bag, and I imagine that the PM would feel the same way, only smaller.....I then decided that I couldn't see myself toting around what felt like an oversized plastic cosmetic case, and I mean no offense to anyone who loves this bag, but that's just how it felt to me....kinda left the boutique with that "blah" feeling, but now I can focus on some other bag on my list....Oh, and the color yellow is NOT a pale yellow like in the photos in the reference summary, it really truly is the color of MUSTARD !!

I saw the GM in yellow....I had originally thought I wanted it in the PM size...in all honesty, it felt (to me) like a giant plastic-coated bag, and I imagine that the PM would feel the same way, only smaller.....I then decided that I couldn't see myself toting around what felt like an oversized plastic cosmetic case, and I mean no offense to anyone who loves this bag, but that's just how it felt to me....kinda left the boutique with that "blah" feeling, but now I can focus on some other bag on my list....Oh, and the color yellow is NOT a pale yellow like in the photos in the reference summary, it really truly is the color of MUSTARD !!

^^^^^^

BUMMER !!!
I was soooo hoping it was a very light to pale yellow....
I guess i have to see it in person !!

I had my heart set on this bag, but after looking at the pictures in that auction, I'm not sure if I like how the pieces of material are aligned either side of the zip as they're not symmetrical, and also the monogram on the underside im guess (last 2 pictures).

Colour of mustard? Isn't it almost orange? Oh dear... I hope my SA would allow me to change my choice to rose/pink.

I've always wanted the yellow to be a strong mustard yellow instead of a blah pale yellow. More like the pic here
attachment.php

So I kept bugging the SAs for assurance that it is a thick acrylic yellow rather than a washed out watercolour :P.