Wedding shoe help!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!!! I was hoping you lovely ladies (and gents!) might be able to help me with a lil' dilemma... :confused1:

I'm on the hunt for wedding shoes :heart:, with a couple challenges to the situation:
    1) My dress is not white, so it's a challenging color to match; and
    2) I have difficult feet... wide feet + very narrow heel (so no pumps--my heel always comes out of them and i trip).

Here is what my ideal shoe would be:
    *4-5"+
    *strapped-in and secure over the top of the foot or ankle.

Here is my dress :tender::
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Any suggestions??? :sos: (does not have to be CL--I am open to ANYthing at this point!)

2. Ok, it sounds like you want a.... bootie??? :thinking:

Hmm..... No pumps... Can you do a slingback?

3. Hi Jenay! Hmm, I feel like a bootie wouldn't be formal enough. My heel usually falls out of slingbacks too.

I know this is a tough one! :thinking:

4. Hi Tampura & thank you! Those CL's are gorgeous and the color is dead-on!!! But alas, I think you're right and the ankle strap doesn't seem so secure. Fooey! :shame:

5. I like these, and dangit I love YSL!! :P

Yes, I suggest trying on the Canon as I think it would be just what you are looking for! Congrats on your big day! :love:

6. Aww, thanks Jenay! :drinkup:

7. Oh & also... If anyone knows of somewhere that can make a fantastic custom shoe as well, pretty-please let me know!! That may be a fitting solution for my unfriendly-feet too :angel:

8. ^^ How much are you looking to spend? CL does SO's... :graucho:

9. Uh-oh!!! :tispy:

I'm not sure really... I never thought the shoes would run more than about $1500 or so? But if there really is nothing else... :devil:

Any idea how much they run & how long they take?