Food Wedding cake pictures!

AnimalCrackers

Fresh ta Def
Feb 28, 2007
Sorry if a similar thread has already been posted about this! My SIL is getting married at the end of June, and she is leaving the design of the cake up to me. I will be making the cake with fondant (I don't do piping), and she wants it somewhat large as it will be the center piece at the reception.....The colors are white and silver with burgundy roses. Anyone have any good pics? I already have an idea, but it needs fine-tuning. TIA!

wedding-cake2_jpg.jpg

mcneillmanor4.jpg

29C550E133.jpg

wed_29.jpg

100_3554.jpg

Fallazedehcake2.jpg

some cakes i found that i thought were interesting/pretty!

i hope that helps

Here's a pic of my cake from 2004. Two layers were chocolate and one was a yellow cake. The frosting is buttercream. It was delicious -- we ate the top layer a year later (we froze it) and it was just as good. Enjoy!

Cake004.jpg

LOVE the cake lorihmatthews.

My wedding cake was a disaster....the colors were wrong and the tiers were sliding off and I was devastated. Then dear hubby made me cut it and it was delicious and we laughed about it and the day was still perfect.

I refused to have pictures taken of it, which I totally regret now. I was a bit of a brat about the whole cake thing, but I love wedding cakes and spent a good bit of time picking out exactly what I wanted. Good thing that I married the right man who helped me put it in perspective.

Here are some of the pics my cake maker sent me when I was trying to pick a design...

cake1su8.jpg

During my tasting I saw the above design with red roses....it looked amazing!

cake3rf7.jpg

rose1vl2.jpg

cake2fs7.jpg

This was the cake mine was based off, here is a photo of mine - PIC -

cake10wi1.jpg

cake11wz3.jpg

Hope that helps :smile: