Website Ordering

Oct 4, 2008
I want it all!!
Greetings All-
As I am not near a boutique, I will need to purchase online. Can you tell me what kind of box Cartier uses to ship? I hope it doesn't say "Cartier"
on the return address. LOL

Violet Bleu

Space Cadet
Apr 16, 2015
The cosmos
Yes! It doesn't say Cartier on it, and certain pieces will qualify you for free 2 day shipping. There is also a signature required. The packaging is immaculate. I was impressed!

uhpharm01

Nov 11, 2012
USA
No logos and packed very well. I ordered my Tank Francaise online and was very happy with the service :tup:
But I thought you purchased it from a jewelry store that carries Cartier watches? But I'm confused. But you're right, Cartier isn't listed on the package.

Livia1

O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
Europe
But I thought you purchased it from a jewelry store that carries Cartier watches? But I'm confused. But you're right, Cartier isn't listed on the package.
Nope, the jewelry store only had the one with the date on it and I did not want that ;)
I've mentioned before, even in my reveal as I recall, that I purchased via their online store and I was so happy with their service.

Reactions: uhpharm01

uhpharm01

Nov 11, 2012
USA
Nope, the jewelry store only had the one with the date on it and I did not want that ;)
I've mentioned before, even in my reveal as I recall, that I purchased via their online store and I was so happy with their service.
Oh okay.thankyou

Last edited:

uhpharm01

Nov 11, 2012
USA
My memory terrible lately. Thanks for clearing that up.