~*weB3now's CL Collection*~

What an awesome collection - so many styles I've never even seen before. They all look wonderful on you! And beige greasepaint!!! :faint:

My opinion - I think the No Prives look great, but it does look to me like those black sandals might be a little too small.

Thanks everyone!!:blush::smooch:

The pinks are SOOO beautiful and I wish the picture would have done justice to the opalescence of the shoe. They are AMAZING.

Laureen--thanks for the tip on the name of the Bruges!

rdgldy & sumnboutme--I didn't realize how many I had until I started posting them!

yaya3--Thank you! I'm very self-conscious about it because it WAS really really bad. The scars are getting better with time, and I know I'm probably more aware of it than anyone else!

web - thank you for sharing your lovely collection with us! my favorite are the red NPs!!! and congratulations for overcoming a traumatic experience and coming through stronger! BE PROUD to show off your scars!!! it tells a life story more than any other!

Nico3327--Thanks for the honesty!! Those straps on the top of the foot are REALLY tight (especially on the bad foot) and they would fit a little better if it were bigger, but I don't think there is anything I can do with that. Tried to stretch and it didn't work. I guess they'll go back to the 'bay!

Carlinha--Thank you so much--I've been putting off posting modeling shots for quite a while because I was too...I don't know...nervous? scared?...no that's not even the right word. Self-conscious I guess. It took a long time to walk again so you're right, I should be proud! I worked for it!

What a great collection! I do not think I could pick a favorite, but I love all of the classics! Thanks for sharing, and I cannot wait to see how this collection grows further!

What an amazing collection! I adore the pink opalescent simples! I'm sorry to hear what happened, and am so glad you've recovered very well after the traumatic accident and being so strong! That's very incredible, and hope you will wear CLs proudly!

Wow! You have lots of lovely shoes! I'm sorry to hear about your accident but I am really glad you managed to keep both feet! You should be really proud to wear your CLs :biggrin: