Wearing Rolex with other jewelry?

Dec 11, 2006
I just bought my first Rolex and the SA said that wearing with my love bracelet and tennis bracelet will scratch the watch case and affect the movement.

Anyone wear their Rolex with other bracelets? How did the watch wear? For reference, I already have a jadeite bangle on my other wrist.

Last edited:
Reactions: PracticalTidbit
It will scratch and get scratched if in contact with other metals. That's a fact. I wear beaded wood bracelets daily with my Rolex, though.

The Jubilee bracelet has the great virtue of showing scratches less than the Oyster.

It will scratch and get scratched if in contact with other metals. That's a fact. I wear beaded wood bracelets daily with my Rolex, though.

The Jubilee bracelet has the great virtue of showing scratches less than the Oyster.

Thanks I do have a jubilee bracelet. I edited my post to say she said the bracelets would scratch and flatten the case and impact the movement because of it crashing together.

The bracelets will definitely scratch the watch case but, I don’t see it having any effect on the movement. That part doesn’t make sense.
Either way, this stack has too much going on. Your watch has diamond markers, a mother of pearl dial, and a two tone gold and stainless Jubilee bracelet. It is perfect on its own, it doesn’t need any stacking friends.

The bracelets will definitely scratch the watch case but, I don’t see it having any effect on the movement. That part doesn’t make sense.
Either way, this stack has too much going on. Your watch has diamond markers, a mother of pearl dial, and a two tone gold and stainless Jubilee bracelet. It is perfect on its own, it doesn’t need any stacking friends.

+1

Let the watch shine on its own :smile:

If you really want to wear a bracelet with your watch I’d opt for only one bracelet. The tennis bracelet would be my preference or wear the watch alone. It’s beautiful on its own.