Wearing Multiple Brands at the same time

Would not have even bothered me seeing 1 brand, 2 brands together or whatever.

It is about freedom...
to each their own as they are comfortable with.

Like Art, Visual, Performance or what not...
It is about the freedom to express one ownself.
About the freedom to "Be".

To me brand like a fashion statement is secondary... wearing a "recognition" brand is just someone saying "look at me, I have a XXX brand etc." (attention/communication/recognition of that brand/fashion).

A true brand should have been the "self".
When you yourself becomes the brand (famous from recognition etc. like lady Gaga, Beyonce, Versace, Picasso, Warhol, Kennedy to name a few) and other brands pay you to be associated with you...

Then we are talking about real success in wearing "brands".

How do you feel about wearing more than one brand at a time? For example, I have have a traditional plaid Burberry scarf, Gucci sunglasses with just the GC on each of the sides, and LV handbags, and I often times will wear them all together. Do I need to purchase an LV scarf and sunnies, or is it okay to wear multiple brands together as long as each piece isn't scream "LV", "GUCCI", "BURBERRY", etc.?

i think if you like it, you should wear it. i wear burberry scarves all the time in the cold winter months along with my LV bags. i even put all of my LV accessories in my burberry bags. personally, i buy pieces because i really like those specific items without really paying attention to the brand. you'd have to wear one brand head-to-toe every day if you were concerned about matching. honestly, i would have to imagine that only a few, if any, people would even notice the multiple brands and even fewer people would actually care.

just my $.02. :smile:

All my Clothes, Shoes and Bags are Designer and I always mix and match them...

Now the difference for me is that My Clothes to don't have Monograms and Neither do my Shoes... As to My bags most of them are Leather and do not Have Monogram either... Some of my bags are Mono but you would not be able to tell how many labels I have on..

I think buying quality clothes, shoes and bags is an investment... I buy Labels that Last and I will love longer so that I am not purchasing all the time..

But are we talking about just mixing brands or mixing clothes that say LV, D&G etc.?
Im always mixing brands but thats probably because I like a lot of brands and i couldnt make an outfit with just one brand. I already dont like brands that have big logos too well but sometimes it looks good but I think its very bad taste to have several pieces of clothing that each have a big logo on them. JMO