Wear & Tear of Prada's recent nylon

I couldn't adapt to the nylon - I love the re-edition but I ordered the black nylon and it seemed to attract dust and it drove me crazy. So I'm planning on purchasing the Saffiano leather version that has just been released.
Yes that's true. I was also wondering why they use a dust bag that leaves white lint on nylon... neitherless I love my nylon bags. Overall, dust and fint can be easy swiped away.

My nylon bags got white marks and it won’t go away. I tired wet cloth and soap water, it just did not work. But It is what it is anyways. I still love Prada nylon. I walked on street last night with my backpack when its pouring rain. My bag got completely wet, not single drop inside my bag. I used to like to put pin on nylon bag. When I get it out. The hole will leave like 1-2 days and completely disappear.9AC0051A-66CD-43AC-AFB6-2F9D1293B5BD.jpeg36376F93-1B7A-4365-86A9-71A88CD7221D.jpeg

My nylon bags got white marks and it won’t go away. I tired wet cloth and soap water, it just did not work. But It is what it is anyways. I still love Prada nylon. I walked on street last night with my backpack when its pouring rain. My bag got completely wet, not single drop inside my bag. I used to like to put pin on nylon bag. When I get it out. The hole will leave like 1-2 days and completely disappear.View attachment 4830959View attachment 4830960

Someone reported that when the nylon is rubbed off it looks like white marks.