Wear & Tear of Prada's recent nylon

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone,
    With the revival of Prada's nylon, I am eyeing the Prada Re-Edition 2005 nylon shoulder bag with the (90%) intention of buying.
    upload_2020-3-8_23-45-14.png
    Though, I am still dithering because I do not actually see any updates of the wear and tear of Prada's nylon in the recent collections - latest offerings of revived shoulder bags and backpacks and messenger bags etc. - as most updates are reviews of vintage pieces.
    Can anyone attest to the quality of their nylon from the recent collections? How is it holding up?

2. I bought a backpack exactly a year ago and it’s holding up really well! I stuff all sorts of stuff inside, including laptops, gym shoes and so far so good! Much better than a small backpack that I bought in 1998, the stitches kept coming loose and even result in holes in the bag. I gave up repairing that bag.

3. I've been carrying the Re-Edition 2005 daily for the past 2 weeks and it seems to be holding up well. I haven't been babying it at all like I do most new handbags. The nylon and saffiano edges give me more confidence that it will remain in tact. Again, this is only after 2 weeks of use, so only time will tell.