Wear and tear of fabric...

lilled

Aug 14, 2006
Hello all you Gucci experts.

I am thinking about purchasing my first Gucci bag, and I have fallen completely in love with the Chain hobo horsebit in black fabric.

But I would like to know how the fabric behaves...
It doesn't seem very durable... I would think that wear, like in the corners/bottom, will show fast.
Am I right or am I worrying over nothing?
If it wears fast, is there any way to protect the fabric i.e. spray etc.

Please help :s

i have a jolicoeur large tote and one corner frayed after 4-5 months...and i had to pay for repairs..because the manager said it was normal wear and tear...but i have no problems with my other gucci bags with leather corners or the gucci plus coated canvas

i have a jolicoeur large tote and one corner frayed after 4-5 months...and i had to pay for repairs..because the manager said it was normal wear and tear...but i have no problems with my other gucci bags with leather corners or the gucci plus coated canvas

I have the same bag and the same thing has happened. How much was the repairs? And how did they repair the fabric?

i had a brown chain hobo that showed wear and tear after a little more than a year of CONSTANT abuse (im talking about walks in the rain throwing it everywhere, keeping it in the trunk of my car..in az with heats of more than 110!)

but i took it to my gucci store and they said they would repair it for free since it was just a little bit over a year, and when they couldnt repair it they just gave me credit for a new one! :smile: