Wear and tear Diorama WOC - grained calfskin

Flanny

Jun 3, 2018
Hi everyone!

I recently bought my very first designer bag and I'm so very much in love! It's the Diorama WOC in indigo blue with light gold hw. Since it's my first big purchase I would love to know what to expect. I know that people have complained about the way the chain rubs against the sides of the flap. Does anyone have experience with this? Is it bad? How do you prevent/treat it? Do you find the leather to be durable? I would love to see some pictures of how yours has worn over time!34266633_10213641743770229_4230499089562730496_o.jpg

Hi everyone!

I recently bought my very first designer bag and I'm so very much in love! It's the Diorama WOC in indigo blue with light gold hw. Since it's my first big purchase I would love to know what to expect. I know that people have complained about the way the chain rubs against the sides of the flap. Does anyone have experience with this? Is it bad? How do you prevent/treat it? Do you find the leather to be durable? I would love to see some pictures of how yours has worn over time!View attachment 4088367
You can prevent it by using the bag as a clutch sometimes. If you don't always use it with the chain, then the chain will not dig into the flap as much.

By the way, this is a common problem with a lot of WOCs from different brands, not just Dior.