We have a real Canadian website finally!

Annoying. I had ordered the Nolita 19 wristlet with the snake sides with PCE. That item got pulled from my order because they cannot ship the snakeskin to Canada.

Why put it on the Canadian website, then?!

Annoying. I had ordered the Nolita 19 wristlet with the snake sides with PCE. That item got pulled from my order because they cannot ship the snakeskin to Canada.

I noticed when I tried to put stuff in my cart for fun (did not order anything) that a few things showed as out of stock once in cart, but still available on site. My guess is that because these are available in stores in U.S. only, but Coach won't ship to Canada if they aren't at JAX (they only do store shipments to U.S. customers).

The shorter explanation is that the Coach Canada site is exactly the same as the Coach US site, just with a currency conversion thing in place.

I noticed when I tried to put stuff in my cart for fun (did not order anything) that a few things showed as out of stock once in cart, but still available on site. My guess is that because these are available in stores in U.S. only, but Coach won't ship to Canada if they aren't at JAX (they only do store shipments to U.S. customers).

The shorter explanation is that the Coach Canada site is exactly the same as the Coach US site, just with a currency conversion thing in place.

That is what they are doing, for sure. It's just very irritating to me, being in web development (as a tester, to boot!) that these issues were overlooked when the Canadian site went live.

Reactions: RayKay

I had the same thing happen with the snake Apple Watch band. The purchase went through, and I got a cancellation notice later.

Have any fellow Canadians ordered recently? I placed an order on Sept. 24th and it STILL has not shipped out. (The official status on the Coach website shows as Shipped, but the UPS tracking number only shows the creation of a shipping label -- nothing has actually reached their facility yet.) Are the delays perhaps due to the hurricane and aftereffects?

Have any fellow Canadians ordered recently? I placed an order on Sept. 24th and it STILL has not shipped out. (The official status on the Coach website shows as Shipped, but the UPS tracking number only shows the creation of a shipping label -- nothing has actually reached their facility yet.) Are the delays perhaps due to the hurricane and aftereffects?

It is a little odd it has not shown up in Concord or whatever yet. I know that with Coach you don't get updates usually after a label is created until it "enters" Canada, but usually you see this within a couple days. My understanding from dealing with Coach/UPS before on that is that they don't give updates until it is in Canada, so I think they just bulk ship orders to a Canadian warehouse before distributing them around Canada. I have not ordered anything from the Canadian website, but I don't see why it would be any different than the regular one as orders still come from JAX.