We can sell MJ on TPF but not LV? I'm confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2011
Was over at the Marc Jacobs threads and under the "marc jacobs sales and finds" page, there are people with links to their ebay and posh mark ads. Why are they allowed to do that? I thought selling on TPF is forbidden? Please explain, as I am confused.

Was over at the Marc Jacobs threads and under the "marc jacobs sales and finds" page, there are people with links to their ebay and posh mark ads. Why are they allowed to do that? I thought selling on TPF is forbidden? Please explain, as I am confused.

Are you sure they are listing their own? I did see some that mentioned TPF but I'm not sure it's their own item.,..we have the same thing here under shopping called Authentic LV finds where people can post items...I don't believe you can post your own link though....

You are not allowed to post links to your own auctions or ads, but are allowed to post auctions and ads that are not your own. Every bag sub forum has a thread like that under shopping. Please know your information before complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.