we are family

and a modeling picture of wearing stam crossbody, not very comfortable but will do the work when i need both hands ;)

attachment.php

D, both of those bags are gorgeous! I agree with Tad, I wouldn't know which one to wear! And geez louise, girl! If you can wear a stam crossbody, you really are small!!! :nuts:

D, both of those bags are gorgeous! I agree with Tad, I wouldn't know which one to wear! And geez louise, girl! If you can wear a stam crossbody, you really are small!!! :nuts:



thank you sassie!!
I really loving both Bordeaux, it's really a beautiful color, kicking myself why I never had this color in my collection before!!
so far I only used the stam once, and the bowler is my everyday bag favorite!! 



thank you sassie!!
I really loving both Bordeaux, it's really a beautiful color, kicking myself why I never had this color in my collection before!!
so far I only used the stam once, and the bowler is my everyday bag favorite!! 

The stam is probably a heavier bag, yes? I think that it's the hardware that makes it so heavy - but omg, I love them so much anyway!!! I especially love that metallic 'thunk' when you put them down on a hard surface!! Weird, maybe...but I do!!!:smile:

The stam is probably a heavier bag, yes? I think that it's the hardware that makes it so heavy - but omg, I love them so much anyway!!! I especially love that metallic 'thunk' when you put them down on a hard surface!! Weird, maybe...but I do!!!:smile:

totally agree and hear ya Sassie! aren't we MJ girls all the same? lving the "thunk" sounds? 