~We are back from Paris~ *Action shots P.11*

luxurylife88, ladyhermes and Kelly_Birkin - Thank you so much! i'm happy for the chance to share my photos with such a wonderful group of tpfer's! That's Laduree's window display Kelly_Birkin~ Isn't it fun?! Makes me want to just eat the whole thing! hahah~:P

Okay~ here is Pooh to help out with some action shots with DH's manbag "TIBET" :lol: Pooh's kind of concerned that the Tibet makes his rear look kinda.... big??:roflmfao: What do you think???

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• titi 001.JPG
    titi 001.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 304
  • titi 010.JPG
    titi 010.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 301
  • titi 005.JPG
    titi 005.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 301
luxurylife88, ladyhermes and Kelly_Birkin - Thank you so much! i'm happy for the chance to share my photos with such a wonderful group of tpfer's! That's Laduree's window display Kelly_Birkin~ Isn't it fun?! Makes me want to just eat the whole thing! hahah~:P

I am glad you had fun !! Yummy laduree!! Can I have some:P?? kidding

Here's DH getting into action and challenging Pooh on who looks better with Tibet:rolleyes: What do you think ladies and gentlemen???

attachment.php

Attachments

• titi heart.JPG
    titi heart.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 303
Oh I miss Paris terribly. I was there last week of August and I should have checked on this forum> I would have liked to eat at Kong. Nice pictures- and the Hermes loot,what can I say!

Thank you Flo~ How about planning your next trip now :P !! Kong was very interesting indeed, put it on your list of places to visit when you return to Paris~~