WDYT: Bleeker in tan

i saw it in person and the color is absolutely gorgeousssssss! it will get darker..as for the dirty part it really depends on individual use..it is pretty light so if you'd like, consider a darker version of the tan? like brown? i'm not 100% about the name but i know (even though its not on coach.com) that the bleecker leather tote comes in a darker shade of tan..i forget cos it was another associate who ordered it for the customer.

if you have a store near you ask, or call jax, and see if the bleecker flap comes in a brown color..mebbe they call it whiskey or walnut..but i'm 99% sure its brown.

the tan is nearly sold out (my store sold out a few weeks ago) and i'm sure they're going to replace tan with brown like they replaced whiskey with walnut for the legacy and replaced camel with tan for the carly.

I own this bag and am pretty careful with it. It still looks great to me, but when I inspected it, I noticed that it has acquired a little bit of dirt along the bottom edge. It isn't too bad though, and I haven't tried to clean it.

I saw this bag in person in the store, it's lovely. I think if you clean it as time goes along, you'll be able to prevent it from getting too dirty that it makes it hard to clean.