➼➼➼ Watercolor Capsule Collection 2021 ➼➼➼

Is this a worldwide rule? No more preorders for canvas items?
Seems like EU side was still able to preorder, but USA and Asia Pacific (at least Singapore, Malaysia and Australia) were subject to the no preorder rule. Availability of WC items are actually still quite wide on the AP website though - only a few items like the MC PO, PV and Keepall bag charm are completely gone from the site, with most of the pieces still showing availability either online or instore.

• Wow
Reactions: apeaceofmasterpiece
Thanks so much, lovely TB! Congrats right back on your pink BTP NF! So happy we’re twinning with that ombré bag :heart: :drinks: Happy Sunday hun!
YOU and Sunshine Mama had a great influence on me to buy that bag...due to the incredible pics and accessories. Enjoy the rest of your weekend sweet LV sista !!:flowers:

• Love
Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
yes, it’s highly likely it went to the people who spend the most. This WC PO has been one of the most popular ones. To begin with, there are many PO collectors out there. I don’t think anyone could just buy one WC PO and nothing further from this collection unless you have a track record that would benefit them in their sales target..
However, irregardless of your spending pattern the fact that they allowed you to preorder, paid up and waited a long time…Some form of monthly update would be good? I would start looking for another SA if you had to keep asking for a reply?

This is what I'm thinking, that I should look for another SA. My original SA for many years was laid off during COVID. The store assigned me to another SA. I've been buying for like 20 years and own many pieces. Last year and this year has been extremely hard for me to make purchases.

This is what I'm thinking, that I should look for another SA. My original SA for many years was laid off during COVID. The store assigned me to another SA. I've been buying for like 20 years and own many pieces. Last year and this year has been extremely hard for me to make purchases.
Its not you. Luxury retail went down by 70%. Many of the SA are new and displaced from other areas. Plus the brands are trying to increase demand by increasing the exclusivity by limiting the release. They believe the canvas will sell itself

Reactions: Alexis168
I’m
yes, it’s highly likely it went to the people who spend the most. This WC PO has been one of the most popular ones. To begin with, there are many PO collectors out there. I don’t think anyone could just buy one WC PO and nothing further from this collection unless you have a track record that would benefit them in their sales target..
However, irregardless of your spending pattern the fact that they allowed you to preorder, paid up and waited a long time…Some form of monthly update would be good? I would start looking for another SA if you had to keep asking for a reply?
I suppose it depends on what country your in as in the UK I preordered all my WC canvas pieces PV and PO, with no issues. My lovely CS agent called me first thing on the day of preorders took payment as she already had my list of what I wanted which also included By the Pool pieces as well. I’ve never had any issues with preordering limited collection pieces and have always got them although sometimes they can take 2-3month to arrive, which was the case for the WC PO.

I just bought the City Keepall! Now wondering if I should get the earphones case for bag decoration because it's looking like I won't get a chance at the Pochette Voyage. I'm "new" to LV, don't have an extensive purchase history or even an SA or dedicated store. Lol. But The men's line of accessories have sparked the limited edition/unique pieces collector in me. The difficulty in getting these items make me want to develop some sort of relationship with a SA just to collect items while Abloh's in the house. I even wish they would make Keepall XS or City Keepall in the multicolor. I just love this print