➼➼➼ Watercolor Capsule Collection 2021 ➼➼➼

What an absolute stunner of a towel
Thank you dear @Bumbles :heart: I can’t wait to see what your summer bag choice will be! Happy upcoming Spring my friend :smile:

Oh your WC towel just adds the perfect finishing touch to your spectacular pool shower !! The stonework is fabulous !!!:tup::loveeyes:
Thank you dear TB! I love how your exquisite taste and keen eye make sharing my LVs 10x better :heart::drinks:BTW imagine how cool a Watercolour take 2 would be? Everyone in our club would have a field day lol - here’s to hoping :graucho:

Happy Thursday!

Thank you dear @Bumbles :heart: I can’t wait to see what your summer bag choice will be! Happy upcoming Spring my friend :smile:

Thank you dear TB! I love how your exquisite taste and keen eye make sharing my LVs 10x better :heart::drinks:BTW imagine how cool a Watercolour take 2 would be? Everyone in our club would have a field day lol - here’s to hoping :graucho:

Happy Thursday!
Thanks MB! It’s been a long winter so am looking forward to spring and summer so wanted to treat myself to a nice colourful bag. Looks like the nano speedy stardust is sold out so hopefully more designs and colours get released soon.

• Love
Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
Do you find the towel easy to wash and take care of? I'm tempted by the LV towels sometimes but not sure how much care they need (can I just washing machine 'em)?
Yes, it’s easy. I follow the instructions on it (machine wash & hang dry) but I put it in the dryer on low/delicate for 5-10 minutes to fluff it up, as I don’t like stiff towels.

• Thanks
Reactions: Bumbles and Lyn2005
Some of my watercolor collection pieces :smile:

JJQVpP5.jpg

SOdjB68.jpg

4HNbKjO.jpg

LNhAFKk.jpg

aCpjyc0.jpg

mECGPE3.jpg

lMv5PRF.jpg

itP1fqC.jpg

K0TRacp.jpg